Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love white chocolate morsels in cookies. They give off a sweet caramelized. This post may contain affiliate links.
And I also like my cookies big! I love to add loads of chocolate chunks in my cookies, dark chocolate to pair with the sweet pb cookie but you can add milk chocolate or even white chocolate – whatever you prefer. Kathryne notes that the egg- free cookies will be lighter and have a If you don't have coconut sugar on hand, use whatever granulated sugar you do have. You can cook Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 cup of creamy peanutbutter (i use Jiff).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs plus one egg yolk.
But the rest I followed the recipe as written. MORE+ LESS Gold Medal® White Whole Wheat flour can be used in any recipe. It is still my husband's favorite cookie recipe of all time. These are very easy cookies to make.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Melt butter in microwave. Pour melted butter in mixing bowl. Add the peanutbutter and mix vigorously..
- Add both sugars and mix. Add eggs one at a time then add the yolk. Mix till creamy smooth..
- Start adding the flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed. Stir in the chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 min..
I did make some adjustments to the recipe. Oh my goodness these look amazing! I'm always looking for new dessert recipes, and you totally inspire me to do more baking! These gluten-free cookies are pretty healthy and easy to make! These cookies have a soft, chewy texture and they freeze very well.