Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars. You know how much I love healthy sugar-free sweet treats, especially no-bake bars, remember that no bake cookie dough bar a while ago? I actually popped these into mini muffin molds w/ parchment liners (because I was simultaneously making your vegan-GF banana bread in my bread pan!). REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS that are good for the body, feed the mind, and respect the planet Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Vegan bars.
Vegan protein bars are more popular (and delicious) than ever. An easy no-bake recipe, these gluten-free bars are made without graham crackers. They are chocolatey, intense, and wonderful. You can have Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- It’s 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
Carbs in protein bars can often range dramatically depending on their filling. I tried five popular vegan protein bars and provided my honest and true feedback. I've presented my review in order of my favorite to least favorite product. In those cases, adding a protein shake or protein bar can be a great option.
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars instructions
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
How to Make Vegan Protein Powder. There are ultra-expensive protein powders available in stores, such as the Vega brand, but the markup is absurd — some. I chose coconut flour because not only is it low carb and magnificently healthy, but it also absorbs plenty of liquid. Before you buy any bar labeled "keto" at the grocery store, check out these expert-approved picks for keto protein bars you can buy. Not all keto-approved protein bars are actually worth eating.