Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
Forget the guilt and have all the fun—we've re-edited this recipe to call for keto-friendly ingredients! This is a good one, but eat these ONLY right after the meal, not between. And, if you want an extra bit of flavor, feel free to add a dash of vanilla extract. You can cook Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- You need 2 of eggs at room temp.
- It’s 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Add flax seed and coconut flour, mix well until consistency is similar to dough. They are low in carbs, grain and gluten-free, yet also keto-friendly. Lightly crisp on the outside with a melt-in-your-mouth center, they're honestly bound to have you. There are few key differences between the two products.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
You can also make chocolate keto cookies if you want to mix. They are so flavorful and wonderfully chewy! Made with just four ingredients, these cookies are incredibly good. They are crispy, delicious and they will crunch and crumble inside your mouth. Ahhh, just imagine the amazing smell of freshly baked cookies in your kitchen.