Oatmeal Cookies. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make. The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight container on the counter.
An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of quick cooking oats.
This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! Oatmeal cookies recipe with step by step photos – this is a super simple recipe of making best oatmeal raisin cookies which give crisp, crunchy and chewy cookies with a lovely cinnamon flavor. This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Try our Giant Oatmeal Cream Pie!
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture and mix in oats..
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork..
- Chill dour for at least one hour..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for around 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
How to make oatmeal raisin cookies that are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Jump to the Oatmeal Cookies Recipe or watch our quick. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear! The oatmeal cookie may well be considered the comfort food of cookies.