Oreo cheesecake bars. Get Oreo Cake Bars today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Oreo Cheesecake Bars have become my favorite way to make cheesecake. I have tried making a whole cheesecake four different times and have only been successful once with this Orange Chocolate Cheesecake which tastes amazing. The other ones have all tasted great and at least looked like a cheesecake, but the middles all sank in and they cracked every single time!
I found the chocolate/Oreo flavor in these bars didn't "pop" so I glazed the top with a rich chocolate glaze. I used whole cream cheese, too, not low fat. Oreo cheesecake bars are simple cheesecake treats that take cookies & cream desserts to the next level. You can cook Oreo cheesecake bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake bars
- It’s 16 oz of (1 tube) pilsbury chocolate chip cookie dough.
- You need 10-20 of oreos.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of Melted caramel to drizzle.
Easy to make but enough to feed a crowd, this is a simple, sharable party-pleaser. This is the best and easiest recipe for Oreo Cheesecake Bars! Crunchy, creamy, and loaded with Oreo cookies in every bite. Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe Everyone in our family loves Oreo cookies.
Oreo cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven 325. Line 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray if desired. Press cookie dough into pan. Place oreos on top. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, whisk. Add eggs, one at a time, whisk. Add vanilla & salt, stir..
- Pour mixture over oreos. Bake 35 minutes. Let cool, put in fridge to harden. Cut into bars & drizzle warm caramel over if desired..
The cheesecake bars have an Oreo crust and chopped up Oreos in the cheesecake part. I cut the bars in little squares, these babies are rich so a little goes a long way. There is nothing better than an Oreo cheesecake, except Oreo Cheesecake Bars of course. This cheesecake bar recipe takes all of the flavors and textures you love about a giant Oreo cheesecake and adapts into bite-sized bars. Chunks of Oreo cookie are mixed into a plain vanilla cheesecake.