Peanut Butter Bars. So easy to make, & they taste just like a Reese's, but better because they're homemade. In this easy dessert, velvety smooth chocolate sits on top of a thick. These bars are made up of three different components: base, icing, and topping.
This one is an "eat your feelings" dessert at its finest. Customizable depending on what protein powder you use. Don't let the multiple layers intimidate you. You can have Peanut Butter Bars using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Bars
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of peanut butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 2 Tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 Cups of Chocolate chips.
- You need of Glaze.
- It’s 1 Cup of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 4 Tsp of milk.
The flavor will still be the same, it'll just be a slightly different texture depending on. Yep, we're going to heat these three ingredients.
Peanut Butter Bars instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Put dough in a 17 1/2+ 12 1/2 baking sheet,.
- Spread Chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 400f till done.
- Spread the glaze,when it’s still warm.