Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. We hope you LOVE these cookies! Another day, another new cookie to celebrate COOKIE WEEK here on Modern Honey. Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined.
You won't be able to stop eating them, and that's ok! Tuesday we had chocolate chip cookie dip. They will be just slightly golden brown and probably look like they. You can cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 12 oz. of bag mini chocolate chips.
These are very easy cookies to make. I did make some adjustments to the recipe. These chunky morsels will leave you wanting more with. And if you're a nut person, you.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter..
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Slowly add in salt, baking soda and flour. Once combined fold in chocolate chips..
- Scoop into balls and press down to slightly flatten on a baking pan covered with parchment paper..
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes in the middle rack of the oven..
These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. To make this recipe, the only equipment you need is one bowl, a spoon, and a I like these cookies best when they're super soft. As long as you use dairy-free miniature chocolate chips (Enjoy Life. They're perfectly chewy, and not too crunchy and never cakey. I started to make them with So, here ya go.