Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 1/4 c. of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 sticks of room temperature unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 c. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 c. of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 c. of chopped bittersweet chocolate.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl add flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and eggs..
- Use a KitchenAid mixer to combine the wets and the drys..
- Add chocolate chips and bittersweet chocolate while the KitchenAid mixer is still running..
- Use a 2 oz. ice cream scoop to scoop onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-15 minutes.
They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite.