No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna. One of them is a dessert lasagna with cherries and cream cheese … sounds wonderful, doesn't it? A quick reminder for you, if you love No-Bake desserts, don't forget to check out my no bake banana split dessert too. I'm opening cherry season under the slogan "I'm Lovin' It".
This easy Cherry Cheesecake Dessert is no bake and screams summer to me with all those cherries on top! Really, all three of these layers are heaven. Cherries + Cheesecake + Cookies + No-Bake=the Best Dessert Lasagna for Summertime or anytime!!! […] This no-bake blueberry cheesecake cookie dessert is so simple to make! You can cook No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
- You need 5 of mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis-or use regular sized Nilla Wafers.
- You need 8 ounces of soft cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 8 ounce of tub cool whip.
- You need 2 can of cherry pie filling.
Dessert Lasagnas are all the rave now! This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna is one of my favorites. So if you're in need of a quick and easy Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling.
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna step by step
- Line a 13×9 pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom..
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar. When smooth, beat in cool whip. Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently..
- 1 can of filling over the cheesecake mixture.. Spread gently..
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix. Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling. Put in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream..
- Birthday cake.
Park in fridge overnight and serve with. This is not your typical lasagna! Can you imagine lasagna for dessert? In this video, learn how to make a no-bake cheery cherry cheesecake lasagna! As for the instructions, I have a simpler method in mind.