Classic chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). We took our basic chocolate chip cookie and made one isolated change at a time.
There's something so special about chocolate chip cookies. Take that texture and add a bucketload of chocolate chips and you have the perfect chocolate chip. Check out our quick and easy-to-follow recipe to bake them in your own home. You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
They tasted every bit like a toll house choc chip cookie, if not better. Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
Think of this as the elevated, from-scratch version of the Original Nestlé Toll House treat. We shall save the grilled chicken for another day. Bake these easy chocolate chip cookies from scratch for a truly exceptional chocolate experience. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.