The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie. Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate Filling. We Have Almost Everything On eBay.
Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! These are the best chocolate chip/chunk cookies I've ever made – by far. Crisp and chewy, even after a few days. You can have The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, room temp (but totally ok if cold).
- Prepare 1.5-2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
I made the first batch three nights ago after chilling the dough only an hour or so, and those were great. I ate the last one today and it was still crisp and chewy. The second batch is in the oven now, straight from the. For the Best Ever Chocolate Chunk Cookies: In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F, meanwhile in a small bowl, combine all your dry ingredients (except sugars).
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter with both sugars and vanilla using hand mixer or stand mixer. About 2 min, do bot overmix or it will make cakey cookies (unless that's what you're going for).
- Add your eggs one at a time, mix to combine..
- Add half your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients, mix then add remaining dry..
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix in your chocolate chips..
- Place well spaced apart, little dollops of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Dollops are roughly 1/2 tbs in size).
- Bake in oven for 8-10 min until edges are lightly browned (do not over bake).
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. When Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Table cookbook came out last spring, everyone was talking about these cookies. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.