EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars. These bars are a fun take on crispy. These churro cheesecake bars are a cinch to make using ready-made dough and a few simple ingredients. Your family will LOVE them and think you worked all.
I was in churro cheesecake heaven. I love cheesecake anyway, but these were amazing! Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are completely sealed. You can cook EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars
- It’s 2 packages of pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of bars cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Many people wonder where churros come from originally. Two different desserts come together to create magical deliciousness. To make cheesecake filling: In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk with hand mixer for a minute on high speed until light and fluffy.
EASY Mexican Churro Cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9×13” baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture into the greased baking pan and set the other half aside for later..
- Open one pack of crescent rolls and unroll it leaving it in one sheet, lay it on your counter and pinch all the seams together very well. Lay on the baking pan..
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough that’s in the pan. Open the second tube of crescent rolls and unroll in one piece and pinch all the seams as well. Lay on top of the first layer in the baking pan and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 15 min and cut into pieces and layer into 2-3 layers and refrigerate for 2 hours or more before enjoying..
Churro Bars are chewy and loaded with cinnamon sugar! Just like a churro in bar form! I partnered with my friends at Imperial Sugar on this recipe and the link is at the bottom of It just makes removal of the bars from the pan easier. You cold make them without, just make sure to grease the pan! Traditional churros are strips of dough that are deep fried and rolled in cinnamon and sugar.