Melted Choc Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all!
My all time favorite chocolate cookie recipe. Cookies are lighter in color than pictured. Any type of chocolate chip (chunk, morsels) will work. You can cook Melted Choc Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melted Choc Cookies
- You need 1 Cup of Bread Flour.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 Tb of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Egg Yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Choc Chip.
- You need 1 Cup of Chunk Choc Bar.
Be careful with overheating because it can burn the chocolate. Add melted chocolate chips and vanilla; beat in eggs; add flour mixture and remaining chocolate chips. Alternatively, you can easily halve this recipe for a smaller batch of cookies as well. These ultimate double chocolate chip cookies (or triple chocolate chip cookies) couldn't be easier to make.
Melted Choc Cookies step by step
- SIFT Bread Flour + All Purpose Flour + Baking Soda + Salt.
- Melt The Butter Until The Color Turn To Dark Brown (Keep in the room temp).
- Dark Brown Sugar + White Sugar + Vanilla Extract (MIX).
- Add Yolk + Egg (CONTINUE MIX).
- Add Choc Chip And Chunky Choc Bar.
- Put in Refrigerator for a night.
- 180c 12-14 minutes.
Flour: To bind and fill the cookies. You could also have good luck using gluten free flour, almond flour, or whole wheat flour. Baking soda: For the cookies to rise and puff up a bit as they bake. Salt: To round out the sweet flavors. Melting it is the key to perfectly soft, chewy, amazing chocolate chip cookies.