Strawberry Cheesecake Lush. This Strawberry Cheesecake Lush is so good there's a danger that it might be the only dessert you want to eat from here on out. But we're willing to take that risk. Step by step instructions for strawberry cheesecake lush recipe!
The Best Strawberry Oreo Dessert Recipes on Yummly Oreo Truffle-stuffed Strawberries, Strawberry Oreo Bonbons, Strawberry Cheesecake Lush Dessert. Strawberry Lush Cake brings fresh strawberries, cream cheese, whipped cream and sour cream together in a luscious no bake dessert. You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake Lush using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- You need of Cheesecake Filling:.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon, zested and juiced.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Lg. Tubs Cool Whip, thawed (reserve half).
- Prepare of Strawberry Filling:.
- It’s 1-2 Qt. of Containers Fresh Strawberries.
- It’s 1 Container of Strawberry Glaze.
- Prepare of Extras:.
- You need 1 Box of Graham Crackers.
It is the perfect spring and summer dessert for potlucks. family. This easy Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is perfect for the summer! Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce. Whenever one of my three sons or eight grandchildren has a birthday, I make this pretty, creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Swirl Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Strawberry Cheesecake Lush instructions
- Wash and Pat dry the strawberries. Set aside. In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the cool whip, mix well til light and combined. Then fold in half of the cool whip til mixed thoroughly. Set aside..
- Slice the strawberries throw away the green parts. Add the sliced strawberries to a mixing bowl and add the glaze, mix til combined, set aside..
- In a large serving bowl or baking dish…layer in this order…1.) Graham Crackers, 2.) Cheesecake Filling, 3.) Strawberry Filling, and 4.) Cool Whip…. Keep repeating layers til fillings are gone then garnish Top of dessert with Cool Whip, Crushed Graham Crackers, and a Large Whole Strawberry. Chill for a hour or two to soften crackers or u can serve immediately. Enjoy ☺️.
The cheesecake layer is creamy and just the perfect texture. And swirled into it there's a homemade strawberry sauce. It's really easy to throw together, only a couple of ingredients and can be made. This Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl will be a tasty hit at your party. Watch our video to learn how to make a glorious strawberry cheesecake bowl.