Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. We hope you LOVE these cookies! Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
Another day, another new cookie to celebrate COOKIE WEEK here on Modern Honey. These are very easy cookies to make. I did make some adjustments to the recipe. You can cook Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 cups of Chocolate Chips.
Tuesday we had chocolate chip cookie dip. They will be just slightly golden brown and probably look like they. These chunky morsels will leave you wanting more with. And if you're a nut person, you.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix sugar, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl. Add flour and baking soda. Then add in peanut butter until fully mixed. Lastly mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 12 minutes..
These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. To make this recipe, the only equipment you need is one bowl, a spoon, and a I like these cookies best when they're super soft. As long as you use dairy-free miniature chocolate chips (Enjoy Life. I started to make them with So, here ya go. In fact, oat flour is the only flour involved, so these cookies are.