OMG Oatmeal Cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. This oatmeal cookie contain a cinnamon flavor with dried cranberries and all natural raisins as well. The recipe is super simple and the cookies taste great.
OMG Good Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies OMG Good Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies. Here is how you achieve it. Add eggs one at a time. You can cook OMG Oatmeal Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of OMG Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter (softened).
- You need 2 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 cups of rolled oats (toasted).
Add vanilla and honey and mix. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. A few weeks ago I was in the mood to bake cookies. I went rummaging in the cupboards and ran across the container of oatmeal.
OMG Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Toast oats about 10 mins on medium heat..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and honey and mix..
- Combine dry ingredients with oats. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Bake at 375 for 10 mins..
I love having freshly baked cookies around the home and when I make them I usually double the batch. I bake as many as I want and then roll the remaining dough into a. These irresistible cookies are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and vegan! Healthy oatmeal cookies are great choice for breakfast and delicious idea for lunch box, as well. Don't use quick or instant oats in this oatmeal cookie recipe.