Choco Chip Cookie. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. All The Fun And Flavor Of Principe In A Cookie. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. You can cook Choco Chip Cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Chip Cookie
- You need 1 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions.
Choco Chip Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375f. Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and unsalted butter..
- When sugar and butter are creamed, add eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine all dry ingredients..
- Pour the dry ingredients in batches to incorporate in the wet mixture..
- Add the chocolates and fold well..
- Put the batter in the refrigerator for 30mins to an hour for easy handling when forming balls..
- Form balls using your hand, an ice cream scooper, or two spoons. Make sure the balls are the same sizes for even baking..
- Put a pinch of salt on top of each ball before putting the baking sheet in the oven for 7 1/2 mins..
The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. Luckily, Rhonda Knight of Hecker, Illinois has the perfect solution: Chocolate chip cookie bars!