Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well. Either way, you should definitely make these this weekend.
If your family is like ours, cookies are one of our favorite things to have on hand for easy snacks! When we first made these easy cookies without flour, we were skeptical. Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
It's been my goal this summer to update some of those. So rich, and satisfying, and hearty! Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Our week of holiday cookie recipes on the blog.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Put all ingredients into a bowl, mix until you get a doughy texture and everything is well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Put parchment paper on a tray. Roll some of the dough in your hand into a small ball and place it on the tray. (Press down with a fork to get the original pb cookie look). Sprinkle sugar on cookies (optional)..
- Put cookies in the oven, and wait for around 10 minutes (or until the edges start browning).
They're easy to make and even easier to eat! Plus they have a secret ingredient (cinnamon) that sets them apart from the rest! Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl. Press thumb in center of each ball of dough; fill with desired flavor of Smucker's® Jelly, Jam or Preserves. It's not only my opinion – everybody around me loves them too and.