Raspberry Crumble Bars. Enjoy A Luxurious Ice Cream Bar Experience With Magnum® Today Find Deals on Violet Crumble Bars in Chocolate on Amazon. Sweet, soft, wonderfully juicy raspberry crumble bars. Crumble the rest of the oat mixture over the preserves.
Gooey and crumbly bars are the perfect snack. To give these dessert bars an extra-thick layer of fruit, we added berries to the mixture. Fresh or frozen berries will work equally fine in this recipe. You can cook Raspberry Crumble Bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Crumble Bars
- You need 3/4 c of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 c of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 c of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 c of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 c of Old Fashioned Whole-Rolled Oats.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1-12 oz of Raspberry Preserves (without seeds).
- It’s 1/2 c of Nuts (Almonds or Pecans).
Okay, well since we can't force that one, at least we can constantly bake with the flavors of summer. This raspberry bars recipe is perfect because it doesn't even require fresh berries, so when they aren't in season, no problem. Raspberry Crumble Bars from Barefoot Contessa. Sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture evenly on top.
Raspberry Crumble Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside..
- In large microwave safe bowl, add butter and heat in microwave for 1 minute to melt..
- Add sugars, vanilla, and whisk to combine..
- Add flour, oats, salt, and stir to combine. Mixture will have some larger, well-formed crumble pieces as well as some sandier, dryer bits. Set 1/3 of mixture aside for later..
- Transfer remaining mixture to prepared pan, and using spatula or your fingers, hard-pack the mixture to create an even, smooth, flat crust..
- Evenly spread the raspberry preserves over the crust making sure there's complete coverage..
- Evenly sprinkle with the reserved heaping cup crumble topping mixture..
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until edges are set and center has just set and is lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving..
I love raspberries in all ways. From crisps and crumbles to bread to scones to drinks, I'm a fan. And if there's a crumble or streusel topping, the happier I am! It's even better when the crust and crumble topping are one and the same, so there's one less step and one less bowl to wash. Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars Delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars.