No-bake Cheesecake. Find Symptoms,Causes and Treatments of Osteoporosis. This no-bake cheesecake has a light texture that's less dense than baked cheesecake. The filling stars cream cheese, rich mascarpone cheese, and fresh whipped cream, which you'll combine and spread over a homemade chocolate graham cracker crust.
No-bake cheesecake is exactly what the name suggests. The graham cracker crust and cheesecake filling never see the inside of the oven, so it's a fantastic dessert when the weather's warm or when your oven is crowded. Or when you don't feel like baking. 😉 No-bake cheesecake is a lot easier than baked. You can cook No-bake Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-bake Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalter butter, melted.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 750 g of regular cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream 30-35% fat.
How To Make No Bake Cheesecake. It's fantastic for parties or special occasions where you want to impress guests, but not be stuck in the kitchen the day of the event! Both the crust and the filling are completely "no bake" and only need a few minutes of prep! No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps.
No-bake Cheesecake step by step
- Line springform pan with parchment for easy removal. Combine the crust ingredients. Pressed into the bottom of the pan, making sure it is even and packed tightly. Set aside in the refrigerator..
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat on high until smooth..
- Add cream and beat at low until fully combined, then beat at high until thick and fluffy. Adjust with sugar depending on your taste..
- Pour cream mixture on prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate to set, at least 6 hours but ideally over night..
- Once set, serve with sweetend whipped cream, berries, fruits, lemon curd or chocolates..
No worries about cracks in the top. No need to even turn on the oven, hence, no-bake cheesecake! In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. You can definitely buy a pre-made crust, however I like to make a homemade graham cracker crust. It's seriously SO easy and tastes way better than store-bought in my opinion.