Gently toss together burger pieces, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise, and mustard in a. These cheeseburger rolls are great recipe your whole family will love! Our kids all love this family favorite recipe so we make it frequently! You can cook Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls
- You need of Flour Tortillas (Large).
- It’s of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Diced White onions.
- It’s of Cheese Sauce.
- You need of Shredded Lettuce.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Mild).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need of Canola Oil.
ADD YOUR REVIEW. appetizer is reminiscent of everything you love about fast food–but unlike a fast food cheeseburger fix, you actually know what's going into it. It's an easy, cheesy beef pasta that's a homemade version of Hamburger Helper! These Easy Cheeseburger Sliders will feed a crowd and they taste just like White Castle cheeseburgers! Slice the slider rolls in half, and place the bottoms evenly into the prepared pan.
Cookie's Cheeseburger Rolls step by step
- Cook The ground chuck until its crumbled and brown. Season the beef with salt and pepper to taste..
- Drain the beef. Return back to skillet and cover..
- Take the tortilla lay it flat. Spread the cheese sauce on the bottom half of the tortilla..
- Sprinkle a half of cup of shredded cheese after you spread the cheese sauce..
- Add. Diced onions and tomatoes and shredded lettuce..
- Top it with a half of cup of cooked ground chuck..
- Wrap the tortilla in the form of a burrito. Heat 2 cups of Canola oil and deep the roll until its golden brown..
Discover your family's new favorite weeknight dish with our Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up. Watch now to see how to prepare a Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up. These Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are the perfect party food or came day snack for football season! Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.