Cornflakes cookies. These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. It's the best of both worlds. Everyone will love these chewy, sweet, and salty cookies that are ready in no time at all!
These cornflake cookies only require basic ingredients and a few simple steps yet you get such an irresistible, addictive end result! Cornflake cookies are great for festive seasons or just about anytime. Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies are the world's best cookies with chocolate chips! You can have Cornflakes cookies using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornflakes cookies
- You need 2 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 Cups of flour.
- You need 1 box of cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 Cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 2 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 Cup of margarine.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- Prepare of Chocolate for dipping.
Before we get to the amazingness that is these Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies, let's talk summer reading. Each irresistible cookie is coated with crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal. Years later, a woman brought a tray of these to the office, which I instantly recognized as THOSE COOKIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD. See more ideas about Cornflake cookies, Cookies, Recipes.
Cornflakes cookies instructions
- Put the first 10 ingredients in a bowl, make cookie dough.
- Make balls and roll, in cornflakes crumbs, press them down and bake..
- Cook the topping, put on the cookie, then dipped in chocolate..
The Famous Momofuku's Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies. "These are one of the most amazing things. These cornflakes cookies are so easy to prepare, making it great for parties and the festive seasons. Honey cornflakes cookies are the easiest to prepare. I can't seem to make enough of these cornflake wreaths around the holidays. The cookies firm up quickly, so you'll need to place the Red Hots right away.