Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★. This delicious lemon cookie recipe is the perfect amount of sweet and tart. These little lemon cookies are favorites of mine. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
It's oh so rich, tender, and amazingly-delicious. It's oh so rich, tender, and amazingly-delicious. They are impossible not to like, and any resistance is futile. You can have Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★
- It’s of ■For the cookies.
- You need 70 g of (2.5 oz, about 1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- You need 0.5 g of (about 1/10 tsp) salt.
- It’s 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s 25 g of (about 4 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 15 g (0.5 oz) of egg white, room temperature.
- You need 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Prepare of ■For the glaze.
- You need 40 g (4.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Lemon Glaze: Place the confectioners sugar in a small bowl. Add enough lemon juice to make a mixture that flows slowly from your spoon. Drizzle the tops of the cookies with the glaze. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread.
Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NtYy88dMaGc.
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream unsalted butter until soft. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 3 mins until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Add 3-4 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Add almond flour. Mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add egg white and lemon juice. Mix while cutting it and stir well until smooth..
- Add all the flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the large lumps form..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until unevenness disappears. Shape it square and wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours (If possible, overnight)..
- Take the dough out of the fridge, leave it for 5-10 mins to soften. Press it lightly to soften. Cut in half..
- Roll each out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let them sit in a freezer for 30 mins..
- Take one out of the freezer. Cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. (If you use a larger cutter, you should roll out the dough to 3mm (0.1'') thick to get a crispy texture.) Take out the other one and cut out..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 18-20 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled..
- 【For the glaze】Put powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well until smooth. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread..
- Repeat putting and spreading 2-3 times and use up the glaze. Bake it at 200℃ / 392F for 1 min to dry the glaze. Let it cool. It's all done!!.
It's difficult to hear of a sweet recipe from a Cake to a Pastry Cream that doesn't include the zest of a lemon. And these Italian Lemon Cookies are definitely not short on Lemon. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt. This delicious recipe comes from Cook's Illustrated. DH and I made these cookies for Christmas and everyone raved about them.