Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. At first glance, traditional chocolate no bake recipes—made with wholesome oatmeal instead of flour—might seem like a healthy choice. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt.
These Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars will be gone in a. Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bars Recipes. This delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bar recipe is perfect for fall. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Prepare 4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
These oatmeal bars are thick, chewy and loaded with pumpkin flavor! In this video I show you how to make chocolate oat bars. Chocolate oat bars provide you with enough. No matter how those three things are combined, you know it's going to be good.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
Today we're turning those three goodies into the most incredible, chewy, dense and delicious snack bars! Naturally sweetened chocolate granola bars that taste just like a raw brownie. These brownie granola bars kind of started out as a failure. The idea was to make date-sweetened brownies and I resorted to adapting my go-to Vegan. But I definitely would've preferred these Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies instead!