Brownie Cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. Reviews for: Photos of Brookies (Brownie Cookies). These brownie cookies are your favourite chewy chocolate brownies in cookie form!
Wonderfully chewy on the outside and fudgey on the inside, with chunks of melty. These chocolate chip cookie brownies are super customizable! Throw in walnuts, toffee, mint chips, M & M's (my boys favorite), candies or cookies! You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies loaded with extra chocolate chips and M&M's. This recipe for Chocolate Brownie Cookies is the perfect balance between a crisp cookie and a fudgy brownie. Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out. This sweet dessert combines cinnamon rolls, brownies, and cookies.
Brownie Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
Also known as "brookies," this genius dessert mashup combines two of your favorite treats into one, making the ultimate dessert. When a brownie and a cookie meet, fall in love, and get married, this is the wedded bliss that results. I love these beautiful babies, because they're everything that's wonderful about brownies, but in. The perfect brownie cookie recipe that you'll make time and again! To make my brownie cookies, you'll want to go ahead and prepare yourself for the heady chocolate aroma that these babies.