EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites. Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites are a mouthwatering dessert everyone loves. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, they're perfect for a party. Serve them dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce or your favorite topping.
Impress your fellow football fans by adding this dessert dish to your Super Bowl party spread. Today we'll show you how to make deep fried cheesecake bites! Wrap up a cheesecake filling in egg roll wrappers for some tasty Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites. You can have EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites
- It’s of Your favorite cheesecake.
- You need of Pancake mix (prepared as directed on box).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Hershey’s chocolate and caramel syrups.
- It’s of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Featuring strawberry preserves, these Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites are an impressive dessert for any gathering. Homemade Deep Fried Yellow Sponge Snack Cakes. Deep-frying with a difference, try this super easy method for crisp, chunky chips – you'll never look back. Deep-fried Brussels are a taste revelation, they're dangerously addictive with our mustardy vinaigrette.
EASY Deep fried cheesecake bites instructions
- If you don’t have homemade cheesecake buy some premade in the frozen or cold section at your local grocery store. Slice into one inch thick slices and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 min..
- Cut into one inch cubes..
- Heat oil to 375 and roll your cheesecake bites in pancake batter and fry 2-3 minutes until golden brown and floating. Top with syrups and sugar. Serve immediately..
Bite-sized pieces of rabbit are coated in parmesan and breadcrumbs, deep fried until. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are subtly sweet and fragrant with pumpkin pie spice and a gingersnap crust. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are bite-sized, creamy and can be made ahead. These are an easy alternative to pumpkin pie, and the only tool you need is a food processor. No bake cheesecake bites make the very best easy party desserts.