Healthy oats cookie. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! Whereas traditional recipes usually call for a full stick (or more.
These delicious, healthy oat cookies are packed with hemp seeds, raisins, chocolate chips and flax. Enjoy for a gluten-free and vegan treat. Made with some kind of whole wheat flour. You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Optional flavours.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies.
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed. These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed Quinoa Flakes: quick cooking oats or another flaked grain will work here as well. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. Use the two ingredient base and then customise to suit tastes.