Peanut Butter Cookies. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Very good cookies with just a little tweaking.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Learn how to make tasty s'mores cookies — no campfire required! This is a good basic recipe. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 2/3 Cups of All – Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Butter (Softened).
- You need 1 Cup of Granulated Suagr.
- It’s 1 Cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
Add ¼ tsp fine table salt and mix well with a wooden spoon. This recipe was PERFECT and SOOOO easy!! Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Add baking soda, powder and vanilla.
Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Prep: Leave butter out to soften to room temperature.
- Prep: Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix: Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl..
- Mix: Use an Electric Mixer to beat together butter & sugars. Add in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter..
- Combine: Slowly add the dry ingredients. Careful not to over-mix..
- Form small cookie balls in a 3×4 pattern on a parchment paper lined pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes..
- Move to Cooling Rack 2 minutes after removing from the oven..
Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern. Let's break down each one and what it does in this recipe: All-Purpose Flour: The flour helps provide the structure for these cookies so that they hold their shape and don't fall apart when you pick them up. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Best news ever: they're also gluten-free! This recipe is ridiculously delicious, quick and easy.