Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce. That's why I love these mini no bake cheesecakes with blueberry sauce. Individually portioned, so it's allllll for me! A graham cracker crust, a thick and creamy sweet cheesecake, topped with a homemade blueberry sauce made from fresh blueberries.
You can also make the mini cheesecakes with apricots, raspberries or plums. The latter taste especially good as a sauce with a little cinnamon! Homemade Blueberry Sauce comes together in just a few minutes. You can have Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- You need 1/3 Cup of Gram Cracker Crumbs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 Pkg (8 oz) of Cream Cheese, Soften).
- You need 1/4 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Try a spoonful with your morning yogurt, dolloped over a stack of pancakes, or spooned on top of cheesecake for a delicious treat! Vanilla Bean Mini Cheesecakes feature a toasted coconut crust, sweet, vanilla cheesecake, and a fresh blueberry sauce. Mini Lemon Cheesecakes topped with homemade lemon curd and fresh raspberries creates the perfect dessert for any occasion. This No Bake Cheesecake with fresh blueberry sauce is total dessert bliss!
Mini Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce step by step
- Preheat 325, line 6 miffin cup with paper.
- Mix Graham Cracker and butter well, spoon in to muffin cups, press down with a shot glass.
- Bake for 5 min, remove, keep oven on.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in sugar (abput 5 minute total) add egg and vanilla extract mix well.
- Spoon in mixture evenly, also to the rim. Bake for 25 min.
- Cool in pan completely before removing to chill in fridge. Serve with homemaker blueberry sauce.
The texture is amazingly melt-in-your-mouth light and fluffy (similar to a mousse) and has the best decadent flavor. Rich and creamy, paired with a sweet and lightly tangy taste. Nothing beats cheesecake for dessert at any time of the year. Custard-based cheesecake batter baked to perfection then topped with blueberry filling. Amazing on cheesecake, pancakes, crepes, French Toast, etc. and SO EASY.