Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit. psyllium husk is prepared from the cleaned, dried outer coating of the plantago ovata (also known as blonde psyllium, indian psyllium or add psyllium husk to your breakfast cereals, smoothies, yogurts, fruit juices or soups and stews for added dietary fibre. psyllium husk mixed with cereal is. How to use Psyllium Husk Fibre Oral Powder. Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor.
To prevent choking from this medication. Psyllium husks are totally natural and safe. They are used by millions of people throughout the world. You can have Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit
- You need 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 200 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- You need 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- Prepare 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
Organic psyllium husk benefits your digestive system and heart in particular. Dietary fiber, which is the main component of this product, keeps your intestines Taking organic psyllium husk powder for weight management is useful. Increasing your fiber intake helps normalize metabolism and reduces.. Capsules Herbal,Organic Psyllium Husk Powder,Psyllium Husk Seed,Capsules Herbal from Dietary Fiber Supplier or Manufacturer-Shenzhen Lifeworth Psyllium Husk,flax seed,papaya fruit,grapefruit pectin, Slippery elm bark,marshmallow root,rhubarb root,guar gum,alfalfa leaf,peppermint leaf,Uva.
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit instructions
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
Psyllium husk or psyllium husks is a fantastic product to use in a low carb, keto, lchf or banting household. It helps us produce foods that don't contain carbs and things like gluten. Psyllium husk can be taken by persons of any age who want to treat constipation and help with irritable bowel syndrome. If you have diarrhea issues, you can also take it since psyllium husk helps to treat diarrhea. People with heart issues or high cholesterol can also supplement with psyllium husk.