Coconut Jaggery Cookies. Add baking soda in boiling water mix and add to the oat flour mixture. Coconut cookies recipe with step by step photos – easy and tasty eggless coconut cookies made with whole wheat flour, jaggery and desiccated coconut. Sharing A super yum recipe of vegan coconut cookies for Diwali. these can be made in a jiffy and the only time taking part is the baking time.
For more easy and interesting recipes, please do visit our YouTube Channel and do subscribe it and also hit the bell icon. If you want to make these cookies and can't get hold of jaggery, use brown sugar in place. Even coconut sugar should be okay. You can have Coconut Jaggery Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Jaggery Cookies
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Oats Flour.
- You need 1.5 cup of Dedicated Coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
Again, these are not some super healthy cookies. But these are better than the store bought ones. They have simple ingredients and no refined sugar. Coconut and jaggery combo gives a nice traditional touch and taste to this cookie.
Coconut Jaggery Cookies instructions
- Preheat Oven @180°C for 10 min..
- Melt butter and let it come to room temperature. Add jaggery and butter in a bowl and mix till it combine..
- Add dessicated coconut and oat flour to jaggery butter mixture. Mix properly..
- Add baking soda in boiling water mix and add to the oat flour mixture..
- Mix properly. Separate dough into balls and press slightly. Place it on greased baking tray..
- I kept it simple. You can dryfruits on top..
- Bake @180°C for 15 to 20min. Let it cool for sometime..
- Enjoy… Happy Tea Time.
I love these coconut cookies with tea. If coconut powder available in market is not fresh, it can be easily prepared at home. Ragi Cookies aka Ragi Biscuits is a great healthy choice for cookies. Make sugarless Ragi Cookies at home with my step-by-step easy to follow recipe. These Ragi Cookies are made with Jaggery.