Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour].
You can cook Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour]
- Prepare 28 g (2 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 140 g (5 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate.
- You need 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of medium-size egg (about 48 g without shell).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 13 g (2 tbsp) of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- You need 10 ml (2 tsp) of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt, optional.
Brownie Crinkle Cookies [No Flour] step by step
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double-boiler. Using a silicone spatula, mix until thoroughly combined. Then remove from double-boiler and set aside to slightly cool..
- Beat egg and sugar with a mixer for about 2 minutes..
- Add the melted chocolate. Beat again until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Then switch to a silicone spatula and mix thoroughly. If your batter turns out runny, refrigerate until it gets stiffer for about 15 minutes..
- Portion the dough with a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop onto a tray lined with parchment paper. If you want to round the cookie, do it with a wet finger to avoid sticking..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F or 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Bake for 12 minutes if you want softer cookies. Bake longer if you want them crispier..
- Let cool completely on the tray before serving..