Easy Strawberry popsicle. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. This is my super easy recipe for homemade strawberry popsicles, made with only pure fresh strawberries (no sugar or water added). The weather in the Seattle area has been amazingly warm and sunny this month.
Homemade Orange Creamsicle Popsicle and Easy Cookies and Cream Popsicles are some of our other favorites to make. If you need a set of molds, they are pretty inexpensive. Just order the one you prefer. You can have Easy Strawberry popsicle using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry popsicle
- Prepare 8-10 of strawberries washed and cut in to half.
- Prepare 3/4 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 3-4 teaspoon of sugar(if need more sweeter add sugar to your taste).
- Prepare of Popsicles mould.
Easy and fast to put together. Freeze it to get a popsicle or when it's half frozen, drink it with a straw. I'm not sure how many it makes, it depends on the size or the popsicle moulds. The amount of sugar and lime can be increased or decreased.
Easy Strawberry popsicle step by step
- In a blender take strawberries, milk, cream and sugar grind it to smoothie consistency.
- Pour it to popsicle mould.
- Keep the popsicles in the freezer for atleast 4-5 hours.
- Serve chill.
This loosens the frozen popsicles, so that they release easily when pulled out of the molds. Strawberry Spinach Salad Keto Strawberry Popsicles. Here is a quick and easy homemade strawberry Keto Strawberry Popsicle recipe. Easy NO Bake low carb strawberry popsicles! If you are looking for a delicious and tasty treat for a ketogenic diet then try this one out.