Chewy chocolate cookies. This cookie recipe—a favorite of our four children—has been in my collection for years. Sometimes I'll substitute mint-flavored chips for the semisweet chocolate ones. Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe?
Jump to the Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe. Or watch our quick, straight-forward recipe These tender and chewy chocolate cookies are so simple to make. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. You can cook Chewy chocolate cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate cookies
- Prepare of Ingredients A.
- It’s 65 g of caster sugar.
- You need 75 g of raw granulated sugar.
- You need 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 100 g of melted unsalt butter.
- You need of Ingredients B.
- Prepare 160 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 60 g of semisweet chocolate buttons.
Crisp on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside, no one will ever guess these decadent chocolate cookies are plant-based. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Chewy Chocolate Cookies on your desktop or mobile device. They are every bit as chewy, chocolatey and delicious as regular chocolate chip cookies and the good news is they are. Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chewy chocolate cookies instructions
- Mix Ingredients A in a mixer till it become a paste form..
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Mix and sift Ingredients B.
- Fold in Ingredients B into the above mixture(do not over mix), then mix in Chocolate Buttons till no visible flour.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 min..
- Preheat oven 180C, baked for 12-15 min or till the edge of the cookie turn darker.
When I went down to Miami in May for the BlogHer Food Conference, I stayed with some friends the first night I got down there. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake. These chewy chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, with a slight crunch on the outside and made with TWO kinds of chocolate. Soft, Chewy & Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies.