Healthy cookies. Organic, Plant-Based, Zero-Calorie Sugar Substitute Made Using Organic Stevia. Pyure Organic is an Easy Way to Make a Healthy Decision Every Single Day. Combat Brain Fog, Boost Your Physical Health, And Have More Energy Through Keto.
Get the recipe from Delish » Healthy Cookies. Cookies for breakfast = so much yes. And yes, there's plenty of chocolate! You can cook Healthy cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of heated softened butter.
- Prepare 1 of softened banana.
- It’s 1.5 cup of oats/gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
Healthy cookies step by step
- Mix all ingredients to form a med-hard mixture then add the chocolate chips right at the end.
- Preheat oven to 190°.
- The mixture won't rise extra itself so create a ball and flatten a little to form a cookie shape.
- Heat for about 15 minutes in the oven.
Healthy Recipes Find trusted recipes for eating healthy: start the day with a wholesome breakfast, cut the carbs or calories, find the perfect main dish for your special diet. Follow to get the latest healthy recipes, articles and more! For healthy oatmeal cookies banana edition, don't miss my Banana Oatmeal Cookies, this recipe's different but equally delicious cousin. Most raw cookie dough isn't safe to eat, but this recipe for vegan edible cookie dough is designed to be eaten raw. Keep a stash in your freezer for a healthy treat.