CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and taste just What you'll need to make Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Begin by combining the flour, oats, baking soda, salt. You may wonder why another recipe for an Oatmeal Cookie?
Keywords: oatmeal cookies recipe, banana oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies, easy oatmeal cookies, easy These banana oatmeal cookies had a tremendous flavor, although they were quite dry. I would trybthem again & add a lil bit more banana to see if. Crispy Oatmeal Cookies contain rice cereal which adds a delightful crispy crunch to this soft and chewy cookie with wonderfully You may wonder why another recipe for an Oatmeal Cookie? You can have CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies
- You need 2 cups of quick oats.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil and dried red grapes.
- It’s 1/2 of wheat flour.
The answer is that this is not an ordinary Oatmeal Cookie, because it. How to make these Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with rice crispy cereal.
CrispyBanana choco oatmeal cookies instructions
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl..
- Add melted butter and Olive oil and stir.
- Add two cups of quick oats, cocoa, dried grapes and brown sugar.
- Mix well and add, wheat flour bit by bit until it forms a thick consistency..
- Divide them into balls, make them flat and bake for 30.
- Take them out, and serve.
You will love the crispy surprise! These cookies are fun to make and fun to eat! I am always on the lookout for new cookie recipes. Yes they would stay crispier outside the fridge to be sure – we'd say probably no more than three days, max! Crispy Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies. by: Merrill Stubbs.