Butterscotch Chip Cookies. My entire family loves making and eating these. Stir up a batch and enjoy these brown sugar based cookies. Add flour, baking soda and salt to a mixing bowl.
Check out my channel for more Amazing Recipes. They are the perfect balance of salty and sweet. I'm gonna go ahead and clear the air here and. You can have Butterscotch Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup (3 tbsp) of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 11 oz. of butterscotch morsels.
Duh, why had I never thought of this before?
Butterscotch Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy..
- Beat an egg..
- Beat in flour mixture gradually..
- Stir in butterscotch morsels..
- Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for eight minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool on the pan for two minutes..
- Transfer cookies to wire cookie rack to finish cooling..