Peach Ice Cream Bar. Peach Ice Cream is easy to make using your favorite Ninja® appliances. Discover delicious and inspiring recipes from Ninja® for every meal. Delicious bars that have a creamy cheesecake and peach pie filling in the center.
The truth is, peach ice cream made from scratch–from make-your-own-mix to ice cream maker–can't be beat. Excellent ice cream and will definitely be back. An ice cream bar is a frozen dessert on a stick or a candy bar that has ice cream in it. You can have Peach Ice Cream Bar using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Ice Cream Bar
- Prepare 10 pieces of gram crackers crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 5 of peaches peeled pitted cut into slices.
- You need 2 cup of milk reduced into 1 cup.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s as needed of Whipping cream.
- You need as needed of Peach slices.
The coating is usually a thin layer of chocolate used to prevent the melting and dripping of ice cream. This is also known in the UK as a Choc ice. Peach ice cream just screams summer, and since we're smack dab in the middle of the season, it seemed like the perfect time to finally churn it up. When the ice cream is almost done freezing, all of the chopped peaches get thrown in.
Peach Ice Cream Bar instructions
- Place a parchment paper in a pan keep aside then combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter mix everything together then pour this mixture into a pan then put it in the freezer to firm in the mean while make ice cream.
- Heat a pan as milk reduced the milk into half then add sugar then add condensed milk keep continuously stirring then milk once done cool it down completely then in a blender add milk mixture,.
- Peach slices blend on high until smooth and creamy now pour the ice cream over the graham cracker crust cover put in the freezer for 4 hours then serve this slice into bars top with whipping cream and fresh peach slices…..
In large bowl, mix together eggs and sugar until smooth. Easy Italian Fresh Peach Crumb Cake. And this Creamy Fresh Peach Ice Cream is one of the best. If you are lucky enough to have a peach tree, unfortunately I am not (apricot yes), this is a great recipe to use up some of them. When peaches are in season, this recipe is at the top of my list to make.