Malai Pista Kulfi. Get ready to get refreshed by this super chilled & creamy dessert recipe using mangoes, perfect for the summer! So let's quickly get started & If you like. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi.
Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but rewarding process of condensing. In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. You can have Malai Pista Kulfi using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malai Pista Kulfi
- It’s 2 cups of full-fat milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk(i used homemade).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Amul cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios.
Pista Kulfi is a very popular Indian ice cream. Kulfi comes in a variety of different flavors. Traditional kulfi is flavored with cardamom; this recipe is flavored with cardamom and pistachios. Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat!
Malai Pista Kulfi instructions
- Combine the milk and condensed milk in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and bring to a boil..
- Add the cardamom powder,chopped pistachios mix well and cook on a medium flame for 20 to 25 minutes, scraping the sides in between, while stirring occasionally. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.Mix cream and blend in a blender..
- Pour the mixture into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight or till firm.
- To unmould, allow the moulds to remain outside the refrigerator for 5 minutes and then unmould..
- Serve immediately..
Creamy Malai Kufi is a delicious summer treat! Made with simple ingredients, this eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and I was waiting for summer to make kulfi recipes at home. Summer is not started yet in my part of world. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.