Bread Malai Kulfi Slices. You can easily get that rich and grainy texture of authentic kulfi by suing bread slices. You can flavor this kulfi as you like. I have make this bread kulfi as traditional kesar badam kulfi.
The Bread is powdered well, and when added to the milk, gives the correct thickness to make the kulfi and it just tastes the same as that of the malai kulfi. You can either use, white bread or wheat bread or milk bread for making this kulfi, but I recommend to use the milk bread, as it gives richer taste to the kulfi. It's made with a base of milk, sugar, bread crumbs and other ingredients, such as saffron or dry fruits. You can cook Bread Malai Kulfi Slices using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Malai Kulfi Slices
- It’s 2-3 of Bread slices trimmed.
- You need 3/4 tin of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 500 ml of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Nuts/dry fruits chopped coarsely.
- You need 1 cup of Whipped cream.
Creamy and cold, it's perfect for the Summer! There are several flavours of Kulfi: malai (cream), mango, badam (almonds) and Kesar Pista (saffron with pistachio) are the most common ones. You won't need extensive prep work for this. It involves very minimal ingredients to make.
Bread Malai Kulfi Slices instructions
- Blend all to create this wonderful Desi Ice cream..
- Stir in nuts of your choice and freeze for almost 7-8 hours..
- Instead of kulfi moulds, i used an airtight container..
- Slice them in sizes of your choice and serve chilled with chopped mixed nuts on top..
Serve this delightful ice cream to young ones and have them jump in joy. Bread Kulfi is an Indian form of Ice Cream. This kulfi recipe is made from bread and milk. For making the milk shake, add chilled milk, one kulfi and sugar in a blender jar and pulse until it in frothy. Malai Kulfi recipe with step by step photo and recipe video in Hindi.