Beetroot rabri icecream. Let's make an easy and tasty beetroot ice cream. No churn rabri ice cream – A scorching summer's day calls for refreshing and delicious desserts. So get ready to stock your freezer with this cooling Indian style no-churn ice cream recipe.
Rabri Recipe, Learn how to make Rabri (absolutely delicious recipe of Rabri ingredients and cooking method) About Rabri Recipe Traditional Indian ice cream kulfi served with sweet rabri and rose petal jam gulkand. Boil milk in a broad vessel. You can cook Beetroot rabri icecream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot rabri icecream
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of Fulfat milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Rabri.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Beetroot paste.
- You need of Essence as u like (I use pine apple essence).
Add sugar to it and put the flame to medium or low. This beetroot pulao is slightly spicy with the sweetness of beetroot coming through in the spiced rice. Kind of a complex flavored dish. the recipe can be made quickly in a pressure cooker. The only time taken is the soaking time required for rice.
Beetroot rabri icecream step by step
- Beatroot paste..
- Heat a pan add milk, sugar, milk powder, and khoya mix it well. Stir it continuously till the milk comes 1/2..
- Add beat root paste, stir it till it becomes smooth..
- Add 4-5drop essence and mix it well. Off the gas. When it becomes cool transfer on a bowl and freeze it 2hour..
- After two hour griend it smoothly and again freeze it. Whole night. Beat root icecream is ready to serve. Transfer on a serving bowl sprinckle the sprinkler and serve immediately..
Wish you all Happy Navratra, enjoy the festive with fun, food and dance, here am starting the Navratri on a sweet note with Apple Rabdi. Apple Rabri is one of those desserts which is very simple to prepare but taste divine. Enjoy beetroot recipes for salads, risottos or soups with a dollop of cooling soured cream. The sweet, earthy flavour of beetroot and gaudy colour also work well in cakes. Chocolate and beetroot are a particularly heavenly combination.