Mawa Kulfi. Kulfi recipe with step by step photos – a simple and easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with khoya (mawa or dried evaporated milk solids). In the hot summers in India, Kulfi which is basically a frozen. Malai kulfi, malai mava kulfi, kesar pista kulfi recipe, mava kulfi, kulfi, dry fruit kulfi chocolate kulfi recipe, kulfi banana ka tarika, how to make kulfi, kulfi recipe in hindi.
Mava malai is a flavour of ice cream or kulfi (popsicle). First of all take mava malai flavour ice cream mix and make ice cream. ? you can also use another flavours and also. We have the best Qulfi in Town. You can have Mawa Kulfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mawa Kulfi
- Prepare 200 gm of Homemade Mawa.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Finely chopped Nuts ur choice.
- It’s 3 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Enriched with various flavors which melt in your mouth and give. Mawa Kulfi or khoya kulfi is an authentic milky dessert that is loved by everyone. We are a leading Manufacturer of Mawa Kulfi, chhappan Bhog. Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil.
Mawa Kulfi instructions
- First boil milk and other ingredients together until mawa is completely melted for 15 min. And mixture is thickened..
- Now let it cool completely. Now pour cooled kulfi mix in the kulfi moulds..
- Freeze it overnight or 6 to 7 hours. Serve it with dry fruits and Enjoy..🌹 Thank u friends 😍.
- Note – ☆ You can make it with any flavour u like i.e kesar, vanilla,coconut etc..
Check out the Mawa Kulfi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mawa Kulfi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Learn here how to make this kulfi with step by step instructions and video. Malai Kulfi prepared with milk and dry mawa is liked by all.