Bottle guard thandai kulfi.
You can cook Bottle guard thandai kulfi using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bottle guard thandai kulfi
- It’s 1 litre of Milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Grated Bottle Gourd.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Thandai powder.
- Prepare 200 grams of Condensed milk.
- You need 100 grams of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Small Mango pieces.
Bottle guard thandai kulfi step by step
- First heat ghee in a pan. Now add grated bottle gourd in ghee to roast. Keep sauting till raw aroma of bottle gourd disappears..
- Now add milk in it to boil. When it starts boiling simmer the flame..
- Add condensed milk, cream and sugar in the milk..
- Keep stirring at low flame. When milk starts to thicken add thandai powder. Stir nicely and switch off the flame.Let it cool down properly..
- Now add mango pieces on kulfi moulds. Pour cool down bottle gourd thandai mixture in the moulds..
- Let these kulfis freeze for atleast 6 hours. So that bottle gourd thandai kulfis are firm and fix with sticks nicely..
- After freezing yummy kulfis are ready to enjoy..
- My Tip: Dry fruits can also be added in thandai mixture. This kulfi can also be made without bottle gourd..