Malai kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. You can cook Malai kulfi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malai kulfi
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of malai(fresh cream).
- It’s 9-10 of cashews nuts chopped.
- Prepare 6-7 of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of yellow food colour.
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai kulfi instructions
- Mix all the above ingredients in a big bowl except malai with hand blender for 5 mins.
- Now add malai and blend for a while.
- Pour the mix in ice cream moulds let it freeze for 5 hours.
- Demould it and serve.
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.