Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method. Gajar Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert recipe made of fresh carrots that are available only during winters. This dessert recipe can enlighten your taste buds with the perfect blend of carrot, milk and mixed dry fruits. Do try it at home and let us know your feedback in the comments below.
Gajar ka Halwa (gajrela) is a delicious and rich carrot pudding made by cooking carrots with ghee, milk, sugar and a bit of cardamom. It's the perfect dessert to make for any celebration, including Valentine's Day which is coming right up! Easy Indian Sweets for Dinner Parties. You can have Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method
- You need 2 cups of Grated Carrot.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 3 cups of Full Fat Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Dry fruits (Almonds, Cashews, Raisins, Pistachios).
- You need 1 Pinch of Salt.
This recipe gives options to make it using shredded carrots or chopped carrots and lots of easy tips+tricks. Gajar ka Halwa or Indian Carrot Pudding is what I dream ALL Winter Long !!! Gajar ka Halwa is a perfect dessert for any celebration. The reason is that it is made using the fresh.
Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee and put chopped dry fruits in a microwave-safe bowl on high heat for 1 minutes, while stirring every 15 seconds. Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Add the grated carrot, mix well and microwave on high for 9 minutes while stirring every 2 minutes..
- Add the milk, sugar mix well and microwave on high for 10 minutes, while stirring every 2 minutes. Finally, add the cardamom powder, salt and mix well. Garnish with roasted dry fruits and serve warm..
Gajar ka Halwa is one of the most famous Indian Desserts which is appreciated across the globe. This recipe is the traditional recipe So the traditional recipe of Gajar ka Halwa and little chitchats are today's pick. Though today having a bowl of Carrot Halwa is not a big deal when you can get tons of. Gajar halwa is one of the most popular halwa variety in India. It is made for any festive occasions.