Pista Malai kulfi. Get ready to get refreshed by this super chilled & creamy dessert recipe using mangoes, perfect for the summer! So let's quickly get started & If you like. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi.
Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Pista Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Pista Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Pista Kulfi ingredients and cooking method) Reduced milk flavoured with saffron, cardamom, pistachio and. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but rewarding process of condensing. You can have Pista Malai kulfi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pista Malai kulfi
- It’s 200 ml of Single Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk Powder.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Powder Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Mix Dry fruit crushed (pista,badam,kesar).
Kesar Pista Malai Kulfi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and I was waiting for summer to make kulfi recipes at home. Summer is not started yet in my part of world.
Pista Malai kulfi step by step
- In a mixer add Single Cream, Milk Powder, Milk, Powder Sugar, Bread Crumbs and dry Fruit Mix.Then churn it. Churn it in short intervals..
- Then you can pour this in Kulfi moulds and set to freeze. But if you dont have Kulfi moulds you can pour it in Disposable cups and cover it with 2 layer foil paper.freezer for 5-6 hours or till it sets..
- After removing it cut the Disposable cup from a corner and unmould the kulfi..
- The delicious instant Kulfi is ready to serve..
Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat! Creamy Malai Kufi is a delicious summer treat! Made with simple ingredients, this eggless Indian ice cream is flavored with cardamom. So, before it gets cold and I put away these kulfi molds, one more creamsicle is a must. Malai Pista Kulfi (Pistachio Creamsicle) is every Indian's favorite summer dessert.