Rose gulkand kulfi. **How to Make Gulkand Pista Kulfi Rose and Pistachio Kulfi. * *This Rose Jam and pistachio flavored frozen dessert have an authentic chewy texture, they are super cute, and they taste SO. Gulkand kulfi recipe a delicious kulfi made with gulkand.
Add in gulkand, rose essence and pink colour. Delicious gulkand flavoured kulfi which taste so yummy. This is easy to make and taste so aromatic. You can cook Rose gulkand kulfi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rose gulkand kulfi
- Prepare 500 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Custard powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Gulkand.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rose syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need As needed of Few drops pink food colour.
For those who are new to gulkand, it is nothing but rose preserves or rose jam. Unmould the rose kulfi, and serve it on a bed of fresh fruits and rose petals. If there's one rosy Indian dish that goes as well with other dishes as pickles do with paranthas, it's gulkand. Gulkand Kulfi Recipe – Rose Preserve Kulfi Recipe with step wise pictures.
Rose gulkand kulfi instructions
- Take milk in a pan. Add condensed milk and boil till it is reduced by half..
- Add custard powder (which is mixed with some milk) cook till thick. let it cool down completely.
- Add gulkand, rose syrup, pink food cokour. mix well..
- Pour it into mould and freeze it for 8 to 10 hours..
- Finally serve rose kulfi garnished with some rose petals..
Delicious gulkand flavoured kulfi which taste so yummy. This is easy to make and taste so aromatic. Home » Gulkand /Rose Petal Preserve Recipe. Gulkand is undoubtedly the most delicious preparation. It is also naturally rich in calcium and has antioxidant activity.