Aloo Parantha in Square shape. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. Some days it would be Aloo paratha, another day Gobi Paratha and yet another time Paneer Paratha.
Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. It is so filling and tasty that it is also enjoyed as dinner. Served with chutney, curry To make delicious Aloo Paratha, boil the potatoes at least a few hours before you plan to make the parathas and mash them in a large bowl and cover and refrigerate. You can have Aloo Parantha in Square shape using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo Parantha in Square shape
- It’s 2 of balls of wheat flour dough.
- You need 1 of boiled potato.
- You need to taste of As taste salt.
- It’s 1 of onion chop.
- It’s 1 tsp of green coriander.
- Prepare Half tsp of tsp ajwain.
- It’s 2 pinch of redchilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure ghee.
Find aloo paratha stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Punjab.
Aloo Parantha in Square shape step by step
- Potato mashed and mix all masala and onion..
- Stuffing r ready..
- Make a two parantha for square shapes..
- Then apply aloo stuffing and spread aloo.
- Then cover with second square shape parantha and seal properly..
- Tawa hot put parantha fry for both sides spread pure ghee..
- Then parantha r ready serve with curd..
Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast or as a snack. This simple recipe makes four parathas. Aloo methi paratha is one of the healthy paratha i make for quick lunch or dinner. Served with just curd or chutney they taste great and delicious.