Badam Halwa (Almond halwa Indian dessert). Kesar Badam halwa, or Saffron Almond Pudding, is the undisputed "king" of Indian desserts. Badam Halwa is a regal dessert fit for Kings! While the recipe does not call for too many ingredients, nor is the process a complex one, it takes love and time to make a good Badam Halwa.you literally need to stand over the pot and stir constantly to prevent the Halwa from scorching or burning.
Pour about a cup of hot boiling water. The Badam Halwa Recipe is one of the most delicious halwa recipes from the Indian cuisine to prepare during festivals. It can be prepared for any occasions or festivals. You can cook Badam Halwa (Almond halwa Indian dessert) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Badam Halwa (Almond halwa Indian dessert)
- Prepare 1 cup of almond.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 8-9 of saffron strands.
- Prepare of Chopped nuts for garnish.
Badam Halwa/Almond Halwa- a delicious traditional Indian dessert made with almonds, ghee, milk and sugar for toddlers, kids and for the whole family. Almond halwa is my mom's signature dish which tastes out of the world and she makes it in a giffy whenever we ask for it. Its also very easy to make and even a beginner can give a try! Badam halwa recipe with step by step photos.
Badam Halwa (Almond halwa Indian dessert) step by step
- Wash and soak badam in water for 2-3 hours..
- Blend badam, sugar, cardamom powder, saffron strands and milk to a paste..
- Heat nonstick pan add ghee and pour the almond paste stir well cook till halwa consistency..
- Stirring constantly otherwise it will get burnt..
- Serve badam halwa with chopped nuts..
This delicious badam halwa recipe is one of the best badam ka halwa that you can make. Badam halwa recipe with video & step by step photos. It is extremely rich, delicious & colorful. Badam halwa is quite popular in South Indian tiffin centers and sweet stalls. It is considered to be a very special dessert & is prepared during special occasions.