Shahi tukda (indian dessert). Shahi Tukda or shahi toast with instant rabdi recipe. This shahi toast is non fried Indian dessert recipe which can be made at home. Learn how to make Shahi Tukda – A royal Indian Desert at home which tastes delicious and is very easy to make.
Shahi Tukda is one of the rich desserts which is famous in North India and is a closer cousin to the famous 'Double ka Meetha' of Hyderabad. Many get I usually do not opt for rich desserts as we both do not prefer much of fatty foods on regular basis. These kind of desserts are usually prepared on. You can cook Shahi tukda (indian dessert) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shahi tukda (indian dessert)
- You need 10 of Bread slices.
- You need 1 kg of Milk.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Dry fruits.
- Prepare 200 gms of Khoya/mava.
- You need For frying of Ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of Yellow food colour.
- Prepare 2 drops of Vanila essence.
- It’s 5 of White cardamom.
Shahi Tukda Recipe, Learn how to make Shahi Tukda (absolutely delicious recipe of Shahi Tukda ingredients and cooking method) Pieces of fried bread slathered with a thick mixture of milk and nuts. This shahi tukda recipe is a perfect dessert option for a festive occasion. i personally do not like this bread pudding or shahi tukda recipe, just because i feel it is extremely sweet. having said that, this is my husband's favourite dessert recipe and he has a strong craving for it. i even prepare it with milk rusk or even with normal rusk for him and he even enjoys it. reShahi Tukda or Shahi Tukra is an Indian bread pudding, which is made with golden fried bread soaked in a rich, saffron induced custard sauce. Its origins are from the Mughal era, and Shahi Tukda quite literally means 'piece of royalty', indicating the richness of this Indian / Pakistani dessert. Shahi tukda is one of the most popular Indian desserts.
Shahi tukda (indian dessert) instructions
- Heat ghee in a wok.
- Now deep fry bread slices in a ghee till golden colour.
- Remove from ghee and keep a side.
- Now in a pot add milk when it comes to boil add white cardamom and sugar.
- When sugar get dissolve add food colour, mava and half dry fruits.
- Stir continuously until it's become thick now keep the flame low.
- Now one by one transfer the bread slice into a milk mixture soaked for a minute and then remove it in a plate.
- When it's all done then pour remaining mixture on a bread slices then garnish with some dry fruits and serve.
True to its name it is a 'shahi' delight! Pieces of bread are dipped in delicious saffron flavoured sugar syrup and topped with rich and creamy rabdi. Shahi Tukda is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Toast all the nuts, chop it and keep it aside.